Estate Planning Lawyers
The law offices of Boyer, Hebert, Abels & Angelle, LLC, assist individuals across Louisiana in preparing their estate plans. Death need not be a turbulent passage. With the proper estate planning, you can ensure your assets will pass peacefully to the heirs you designate, and in the thoughtful manner you prescribe.
Will and Trust Lawyers
Estate planning is about deciding what you want to do with your property during and after your lifetime, deciding what mechanisms best allow you to achieve those goals, and then writing the plan down in clear, legal, and unmistakable terms. Planning documents include:
• Wills, which let you designate your heirs, establish guardianships for your children; describe funeral preferences, and name the executor who will manage the transfer of your estate property to your heirs.
• Trusts, which are powerful and diverse tools for imposing requirements and conditions concerning your estate and/or which can aid in tax saving benefits during your lifetime. We assist with many kinds of trusts, including revocable and irrevocable trusts and testamentary trusts.
• Guardianships, to protect loved ones
• General, financial, and/or medical Powers of Attorney
• Health care directives and living wills
• Documents designating gifts to charities or loved ones
In our estate planning services, we emphasize clarity for your heirs and the minimization of taxes, both to you and to eventual heirs.
We also stand ready to assist individuals and families with successions and estate administration. A succession facilitates the transmission of the estate property of a deceased person to his or her successors. We know that losing a loved one is a difficult time. The lawyers at Boyer, Hebert, Abels & Angelle, LLC are experienced with handling successions, and are competent advocates and compassionate counselors that can see you through the opening, administration and closing of your loved one’s succession.
If you need assistance with your estate plans, or with a friend or family member’s succession, contact Boyer, Hebert, Abels & Angelle, LLC. We will utilize our experience and professionalism to accomplish your goals and meet your needs.
Let Boyer, Hebert, Abels & Angelle, LLC, provide straightforward answers and workable solutions for you. Contact us at our Breaux Bridge or Denham Spring law offices for help with your case.